Friday, February 7, 2014

Holly and Esme are deep in preparation for Valentine's day! I've allowed them to help me with the mosaics and I must say they are very creative.



We are all happy with how the red heart turned out, but Esme feels the brown one needs something.  I have to agree---we didn't have brown grout, so mixed beige with dark grey and came up with...beige-ish grey.  Doesn't go with Esme's colors.  Off to the tile store in hopes they carry brown!

Oh yes, I took a mosaic workshop last weekend----feels great to be creative again!  It's one thing to help people in their creativity and another to use my brain in that way.  So satisfying.  Makes me want to go dancing.  I'll be in Auckland for a few days in March, thinking it's time to check out the milonga/practica scene.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I did a mosaic workshop in 2005 and made a house number, left it on the house in Oswald Street I sold (number 11)! Probably not the best laid plan ...

    ReplyDelete