Tuesday, January 17, 2012

24 hours

Until I head to the airport. Trying to do too many last minute things, say goodbye to my closest friends, and pack enough but not too much.  I'm in my old apartment to put the last of my things in storage and say farewell to the cat.  I never thought of myself as one of those crazy cat ladies but it's killing me to leave her.
Here's to Zoe, Bitty, Evil, Kedi, Kitter.  She has a great new roommate, my subletter Diana, and I'm sure they'll be happy together.


Cranky girl says goodbye

2 comments:

  1. Bye Elizabeth!
    Looking forward to seeing you in NZ next winter! Seriously, I have to do something for my approaching half-century mark. Can't move there, but at least can come say hi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elizabeth, I live just across the fairway from your parents. Your mom just stopped over (via crossing that fairway!) to bring me some supplies from her stash to mine! She shared with me your adventures and this blog, which I am now enjoying reading from the beginning. I will continue to follow your journey!

    Best wishes for landing well - in your job and in Gisborne!
    Louise Giordano

    ReplyDelete