Sunday, March 4, 2012

Moved in!

Friday was a busy day.  Packed in the morning, got a call
from a friend of a friend and 2 hours later I'm the owner of a '96 Nissan Primera! It's silver and shows it's age but feels good.  I'll take it in for a full tune up soon, but it's up to date on inspection and registration.  Moved in to the Shepherd's cottage.

28A Lysnar Street, Okitu, Gisborne, 4010
New Zealand
Inside photos to come once I've tidied up a bit.  Instead I'll show you a bit of my surroundings.


morning tea on the porch

babbling brook out back


Friendly neighbors

'Scout'

Fantail showing off

Black-headed jumping spider snacking on pesky flying insect

Lots of wind and rain over the weekend, which made for great wave action!

Wainui, now my home beach

Kite surfer at Wainui


Heading to work in a few hours, on for 2 nights in a row, then flying to Auckland for 3 days of big city excitement---Bikram, tango, trapeze---here I come!





No comments:

Post a Comment